Thursday, June 18, 2009

While I was Gone

This is kind of a late post, but I love the pictures too much that I needed to put it up :)
AJ seemed to have way too much fun Memorial Day weekend spending most of the time having parties/hanging out at his parents house. I was in Nebraska with my parents meeting my brother at a half way point- he lives in Colorado.

Aj and Jacob decided it would be fun and rather amusing to switch clothes.
You will have to look at Jacob's feet- Aj made him keep his pinky toe outside the sandal since that is how it is officially worn by Aj.


He is lookin pretty good to me ;) Maybe they will do this more often!?

4 comments:

  1. since this is the only way i know how to contact you...:) i am actually coming home for a few days in mid july (around the 11th) we should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's for sure hang out then! and you can cook for me since you are a true chef now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha-ha... I love this! Too funny :) I wonder if AJ could last a whole day in that outfit??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I don't know if his thighs could handle that :)

    ReplyDelete