Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Truly Amazing

A few weeks ago Alli Rogers posted a blog about Katie.
I do not know Katie at all, but I now follow her daily. She is twenty years old and is living in Uganda now raising 14 girls. She cares for hundreds of other children in her village. Katie feeds them, clothes them, provides shelter for them, gives them medicine or any other surgery needed, and most importantly spreads her love for and through Jesus Christ.
She is truly inspiring to me. She has SO much faith and LIVES her life for Jesus. She has so much love for these children, all because Jesus has loved her.
I pray that I can be like Katie. I want to be a light to others. My heart has been touched by her.
Please take a look at Katie's blog. http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment