Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tough Love

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with thoughts runnin all over and couldn't sleep.
The Cosby Show was on so I watched some of that. It was an episode where the kids were talking about how boys and girls are mean to each other. They then inferred that being mean to each other just means you like each other.
I then started thinking about when I was younger. At daycare there was this cool loft in the basement. The floor in the basement was just concrete. Well, there was this boy who liked me. He liked me so much he handcuffed me. Then he took it to the next level and pushed me off the loft- right on the concrete floor! Teeth went through my lower lip. Stitches from there. A scar today. I think he must have loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment