Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thoughts on pregnancy

Oh where do I begin?:)

I vividly remember that day we found out we were expecting. When I got to school that day I couldn't get rid of this crazy grin on my face. I remember somebody asking me why I was so happy, and I just told them I was so excited that our carpet was being laid today (which it was and I was so happy about!)

We told our parents within a week..my dad jumped up and screamed at Buffalo Wild Wings - a lil embarrassing but fun! It sure was hard keeping things quiet for the next 11 weeks.

I really feel like I have been lucky so far. I would occasionally get sick but not often. The worst was during week 13-14 I got the flu bad...really bad. I had to go to the hospital 3 times for IVs for fluid. I was so dehydrated and the sickest I had ever been. I thought I would never get better. I was off work for a week which was not fun as well. I was worried since I was sick, maybe the baby wasn't ok even though I knew deep down everything was fine. I was reassured at the hospital when we heard the heartbeat again.

After I finally got over that hump I could eat again, and oh did it feel good to eat! The biggest craving has been Popsicles. I would eat like 4 day!

My tummy is now growing! My belly button is already turning to an outie and it is so weird.
I will be 20 weeks this Thursday and get to have an ultra sound and find out what we are having!I have been waiting for Thursday to come for a long time!

Aj thinks we are having a boy and I am thinking a girl. You will get to find out soon, but you can keep guessing for now:)

3 comments:

  1. good luck Christy! miss seeing you guys! look forward to hearing what the baby is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for bump pics :) I am just sure you are the cutest prego momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so excited for you guys :) More updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete