Monday, December 24, 2012

I was wrong..

About keeping the tree alone! Lincoln did pretty good for a couple of weeks but then became too tempted. He leaves the tree alone at daycare but then at night wants to play with it. I would tell him no and take him away but then he through tantrums. He became lucky on Thursday and Friday because school was cancelled so he stayed home with me and I was sick… that meant I was way weak and didn’t have it in me to pull him away. There are pretty much no ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. He likes to think they are a nice ball and throws them on the tile and then chases after them repeating over and over! Oh well, some things I give up on :)
Then..
12-1-12 019The bottom half still is fully decorated!
Now..
12-24-12 091 12-24-12 092 Pretty bare on the bottom now!
Here’s Lincoln up to no good throwing the ornaments and chasing after them:)
12-22-12 008
12-22-12 010
And now a video of him in action..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment