Monday, June 24, 2013

22 months!

*Lincoln is growing like a weed. He seems so tall!

*Can be so sweet, yet so feisty in a matter of seconds

*He loves to just figure things out..he’s like his daddy

*ER visit twice…stitches two different times…they are getting to know us!

*Started new day care this summer… our last one is starting a new path which we are very excited for her! Lincoln is now going to Julie a couple days a week and loves her!

*I love when I ask him to sing to me…he goes “la la la” in different pitches

*Enjoys wrestling and just being goofy

*Finally is down to one nap in the afternoon. He usually sleeps from 12-3 or even longer until I wake him!  He now goes down later at night around 8. Some mornings he sleeps in until at least 8. This makes me so happy when he does that:)

*Spends a lot of time going up to his booster seat buckling the straps together. He claps at himself when he’s done :)

collage silly

collage 2

No comments:

Post a Comment