Saturday, July 20, 2013

Michigan trip

At the end of June we drove 7 hours to Michigan for my brother Monte’s wedding. We left after Lincoln’s nap around 2:30pm and got there about 7 hours later. Lincoln didn’t sleep once! I sat in the back with him giving him food and new toys I brought from school to play with. We didn’t even turn on a movie until after supper. He absolutely loved watching Happy Feet. I think he would have fallen asleep if I turned it off, but he was so into it. When we got to the hotel late he became wired. My parents and grandparents shared a door next to us and could hear Lincoln being so hyper..it was funny. He probably didn’t go to sleep until 11:30 pm!! We had a great time hanging out at the beach and spending time with Monte, Erica and her family as well as ours! The wedding was absolutely beautiful!!

collage 1

collage 2

collage 3

collage 4

collage 5

No comments:

Post a Comment