Monday, December 23, 2013

We’re still here…

Oh I know it's been awhile! It's been a little crazy these past few months and I just couldn't get in the mood to blog. We now have our internet fixed and a new computer so I think I am ready to get back into it!

Lincoln has changed so much and is growing up so fast. He is such a joy but can still be a little stinker..what 2 year old isn't!? 

What he is working on currently: POTTY training! We are on day 2. I knew he was ready a little while ago but with all that has been going on, just wasn't ready to start that adventure. We haven't left the house in two days to work on this. I know all our Christmas festivities might be a bump in the road. Yesterday morning he had 4 accidents on the tile floor and bathroom rugs. Since yesterday morning he hasn't had an accident and is now telling me when he has to go. He even ran to the potty to poop yesterday!! It will be so nice to be done with diapers in the day!

Here's a few pictures of our big 2 year old boy!

P.S. Also graduated to a big boy bed and LOVES it!

Lincoln1

 

12-23-13 238

12-23-13 294

12-23-13 321

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome picture of your family with Santa!!! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete