Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Projects

Since the flood, I have gotten to re-decorate everything...kinda fun :)

One weekend, AJ's mom, Kelli, and I decided to take on a project that she saw on HDTV.


What we had to do was find lots of cool fabric. With the help of AJ we made wood frames then used a staple gun to wrap around the frames. It was hard figuring out what shapes or how big to make them. I think they turned out pretty cool. I have a long wall behind our couch in the family room so it fit perfect. I am still in the process of making one more on the left next to the yellow one.






I have had one of those sayings to put on your wall for a while (before the flood). Luckily for some reason I waited to put it up. I am glad because it would have been ruined!


After I painted one of our bedroom walls orange, I decided it was time to put up the saying. Kelli came over one night to help (I can't do these projects on my own:)



"Together Is A Wonderful Place To Be"

1 comment: