Sunday, November 20, 2011

my 3 month old

I still can’t believe how fast these months go. Lincoln has been interacting a lot more with us. He just started really smiling and cooing at us. I LOVE it! Someday I hope to capture it on camera!


Weight: 11 lbs 2. oz Head: not sure! Length: Not sure!


He usually sleeps about 7 hours at night which is amazing! Last weekend Lincoln went on his first trip in an airplane to Arizona for our friends Tyler and Amy’s wedding. I will post more about that trip later. He also has been adjusting to day care. We are all getting into a routine now with me back at work. I am finally feeling a little better about it all now that I’m getting into the groove of things again. I am looking forward to the upcoming holidays with our new little one and our families!


Lincoln’s 3 month posing session didn’t go the greatest. He was Mr. Fussy so most pictures were him crying!


11.18.11 016


11.18.11 010


11.18.11 005


11.18.11 029

No comments:

Post a Comment